As start-up founders and “intrepreneurs” at large companies, CTO Services’ leadership team have held all of the C-level positions – from CEO/President to CTO to CSO/CMO. We can offer invaluable experience for companies large and small that are looking to bring new technologies to market. Bringing new ideas to market means more that just getting the technology right. It also involves pricing strategy, contract negotiations, legal/IP issues and successful sales, marketing, and technology partnerships.
For start-up ventures, we can offer help with:
- Founder Support – helping founders get the right team together, raise money at the right time, and smartly “spend” equity while getting the company off the ground.
- Funding Strategy – How and when (and if!) to raise Friends and Family, Note/Seed round, and Series A capital, and optimal timing to maximize capital/valuation.
For start-up or more established companies with new technology, we offer help with:
- Technology audit/Strategy
- Product Positioning
- Product Development
- Software Scalability
- Human Resource Strategies
- Help in vetting key C-level hires
- Establishing and vetting offshore and hybrid development strategies
- Mitigating risk from key employee departures
- Board of Advisor/Director Services
- Part Time CTO Services
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Help
- Technology and Road Map Assessments